Maicon its time to get off the Man City Metrolink ride

LoveCity said:
Out for another month! Largely a waste of money, not so much on his fee which was small but his wages.

I think he's on 55k o/w.

Thirty-two in the summer and presumably still not used to, or adjusted to, the rigours of the English game. The lack of competition at right-back has put undue strain on Zabaleta, and we can't afford to do that next year. I would imagine that's a position that we'll need to find more dependable cover for in next window.

Maicon hopefully will never wear our shirt again ! I can see mancinis logic get him in for a couple of million and fingers crossed he performs but its backfired badly and time to release him in the summer.
Id rather give a youth player a chance than him play for us again..

It was a gamble with this signing and it is disappointing that he hasn't made many first team appearances but it had a positive effect on Zaba.<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:09 pm --<br /><br />It was a gamble with this signing and it is disappointing that he hasn't made many first team appearances but it had a positive effect on Zaba.

bapi said:
LoveCity said:
Out for another month! Largely a waste of money, not so much on his fee which was small but his wages.

I think he's on 55k o/w.

He was on nearly £100,000/week at Inter, do you really think he agreed to halve his wages when he came here? A famous footballer moving to a rich club? I doubt he's on that little. Even £55,000/week would be £5.6million down the drain in fee and wages but I reckon his wages will be higher than that.

It was reported that he accepted lower wages due to his appreciation of Mancini who brought him to Inter. Not sure how much but remember it clearly.

Well, injuries happen, it's part of the business but they certainly did ruin his spell here, I rate Maicon and I don't think he was bad when he got his time but it didn't went good for him at City with amount of injuries he had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.