Maicon

MCFC-alan88 said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Which means Sergio Ramos is probably on his way out. Every cloud and all that..
think he'll move into centre half 4 madrid mate

I can't see them dropping Pepe and they just signed Albiol.[/quote
maybe not but pepe misses 1st month and half of season due to being a total and utter nutter

MCFC-alan88 said:
bluethai said:
I think we need a better left back first.

Left back was never the problem, the problem was that he was getting 2 on 1 because he wasn't getting any cover, Barry will fix that.

I disagree - most of Bridge's problems were self-inflicted, particularly some poor positional play.

lancs blue said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
bluethai said:

Left back was never the problem, the problem was that he was getting 2 on 1 because he wasn't getting any cover, Barry will fix that.

I disagree - most of Bridge's problems were self-inflicted, particularly some poor positional play.

And why does he have poor positional play... because there is no left midfield to support him.

vincent said:
lancs blue said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
bluethai said:

And why does he have poor positional play... because there is no left midfield to support him.

I'm talking about instances last season when the ball was coming across into our area from the other flank, that's nothing to do with LM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.