Maicon

bluethai said:
I think we need a better left back first.

Left back was never the problem, the problem was that he was getting 2 on 1 because he wasn't getting any cover, Barry will fix that.

MCFC-alan88 said:
bluethai said:

Left back was never the problem, the problem was that he was getting 2 on 1 because he wasn't getting any cover, Barry will fix that.
What I saw most of the times last season were Bridge couldn't handle even 1 on 1.

MCFC-alan88 said:
bluethai said:

Agreed and surely part of the reason for getting Lescott is to give us cover there if Bridge gets injured.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Fuzz, the game you are talking about is Fulham away I think, he was ace on that day, too bad no one else showed up. When Zab's given permission to bomb down the wing and overlap he can put in some great crosses.

Thank god you remember it too, Zab was absolutely immense then and I think he could replicate that.

<a class="postlink" href="http://goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2009/07/02/1359339/exclusive-i-expect-real-madrid-to-launch-transfer-assault-on" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2 ... assault-on</a>

Yet another traget to be raided by the humble, non-ruining football by lavish spending side Real Madrid. Good thing our right side of the pitch is in order anyway, would be a different issue if this was a leftback we were after. (And can you believe I resisted starting a new thread and searched for one that had already been started!)

bluethai said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
bluethai said:

What I saw most of the times last season were Bridge couldn't handle even 1 on 1.
jurys still out on bridge thats for sure, he needs a good start to the season, but i think he'll come good. IMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.