Maicon

10.Goater_Legend said:
All round mint signing for the club me thinks. He will strengthen us down the right no end and will be a good mate for Robbie once Blumer the moaner is floged. Swap deal plus cash Elano + £5m? uno it makes sense Inter =).

elano and 5 million, thats just silly

i think it would take elano plus atleast 17 million or so, specially with dani alvez doing for about 25 million last year

Worth haveing a look at

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/06/25/1345744/manchester-city-have-bid-for-maicon-but-inter-will-decide" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/20 ... ill-decide</a>

tomhawley said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
All round mint signing for the club me thinks. He will strengthen us down the right no end and will be a good mate for Robbie once Blumer the moaner is floged. Swap deal plus cash Elano + £5m? uno it makes sense Inter =).

elano and 5 million, thats just silly

i think it would take elano plus atleast 17 million or so, specially with dani alvez doing for about 25 million last year
Yeah your right mate just thought with him being unhappy there we would be able to get him on the cheap. Maybe Elano plus £13m+ is more realistic.

Full report

Manchester City Have Bid For Maicon, But Inter Will Decide His Future - Agent
The representative insists the Brazilian is not pushing to leave the Nerazzurri, however, there is an offer on the table from Manchester City if Inter want to accept it…
25 Jun 2009 08:53:03
Photo GalleryZoom
Sisenando Maicon - Inter - Serie A (Grazia Neri)
Related Links
Teams
Inter Milan
Man City
Man Utd.
Real Madrid
Players
Maicon
Maicon's agent, Antonio Caliendo, has stated that it will be employers Inter who will decide the future of the enterprising full-back.

The player has fired warning shots to his club in recent weeks, claiming that he was being snubbed by the Nerazzurri and hinting at a possible exit from the club.

Real Madrid and Manchester United are said to be keen on the 27-year-old, but press reports claim that Manchester City have now joined the hunt.

“Maicon is the best right-back in the world,” Caliendo told Antenna 3.

“Besides Real Madrid, I rule out that Manchester United are looking for him, but I know that the Citizens did make an approach.

“However, the man who decides is [Inter] president [Massimo] Moratti. I would be happy if Maicon stayed at Inter to win the Champions League.”

It has been reported that Inter technical director Marco Branca recently travelled to Madrid to open talks with Real.

“Moratti says there is a 50 per cent chance of Maicon staying,” mused Caliendo.

“No one other than him can say these things. Modern football is not like it used to be, things rapidly change: everything can be sold and bought, there are books to balance and so on.

“As far as I am concerned, though, Maicon is tied to Inter for four more years.”

Vince Masiello, Goal.com

I read that as 'if they offer us big enough bucks, moratti is going to say do one because we need the money'.

My ideal squad would be...

Given, Taylor
Maicon, Zabba
Terry, Dunne
Onouha, Richards
Lescott, Bridge
DeJong, Kompany
Barry, Johnson
Ireland, SWP
Tevez, Bellamy
Eto'o, RSC
Robinho, Bojinov

:-)

If there is one guy to blame in this sell is moratti and no one else. He gave zlatan too much attention while ignoring Maicon even though Maicon was IMO the best player in the team for 3 years now.

If he did move out then i would wish him a good luck becasue he was a top profissional who gave a 100% in every game he played for the team.

Please correct me if im wrong, I may be getting my players mixed up, But when United played Inter at the San Siro last season a defender on the right or right center got turned inside out by ryan giggs and was constantly caught out of position and eventually got subbed at half time because he was having a mare, was that Maicon?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.