Maicon

oakiecokie said:
Firasdo said:
One of the most meaningless signings.

I disagree.It was one of the best signing for me.From that day we saw the emerging talents of the best full back in the league,who went from strength to strength and should have been named as Footballer of the Year.
Step forward one Zab Man.There was no way he was going to let an older guy take his place in the team.

Oakie are you pissed mate? Maicon was always going to be a shite buy. We had Micah and Zaba playing out there skin before Maicon was bought. Milner and Kolo could have done a job if needed. The sad thing about Maicon's signing was he would have been on a higher wage than Micah and Zaba. Easily Mancini's worst buy.

Kun Aguero said:
oakiecokie said:
Firasdo said:

I disagree.It was one of the best signing for me.From that day we saw the emerging talents of the best full back in the league,who went from strength to strength and should have been named as Footballer of the Year.
Step forward one Zab Man.There was no way he was going to let an older guy take his place in the team.

Oakie are you pissed mate? Maicon was always going to be a shite buy. We had Micah and Zaba playing out there skin before Maicon was bought. Milner and Kolo could have done a job if needed. The sad thing about Maicon's signing was he would have been on a higher wage than Micah and Zaba. Easily Mancini's worst buy.

Dermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!! Am I pissed ?? I suggest you read it again,v e r y s l o w l y !!

It does make me laugh how people slag off the likes of maicon and Sinclair . They haven't even been given a chance yet! . Then You get people thinking guadetti should be starting in the first team when he is to even play for us . Strange .

Nice to have a brazillian, arch rivals of an argentinian making sure Zab got POTY. I wonder if a Montenegran operating on the left side could do the same for a serb..............nah too fanciful :-)

Kun Aguero said:
oakiecokie said:
Firasdo said:

A fully fit Maicon has proven himself as world class and a level above both Micah and Zab too. Too many people think Maicon and think of the Spurs game against Bale (when he wasn't even fit). He was never given a chance to prove himself here.

It's highly disrespectful from a lot of our fans on here that put him in the same bracket as Scott Sinclair.

I wish him luck at Roma.

“Maicon didn’t come here to the pre-season and he will not be in the squad at Manchester City this year.

Goodbye Maicon, you didn't get the chance to prove yourself here at City but you had your good moments.

On the bright side, Micah Richards is still very young and is probably one of the best right backs in the world when fit. And of course there is no doubting the legendary Zaba. 2 players for right back spot. Check.

conormcfc said:
A fully fit Maicon has proven himself as world class and a level above both Micah and Zab too. Too many people think Maicon and think of the Spurs game against Bale (when he wasn't even fit). He was never given a chance to prove himself here.

It's highly disrespectful from a lot of our fans on here that put him in the same bracket as Scott Sinclair.

I wish him luck at Roma.

If it was 2008 i'd agree with you.

I cant believe someone is willing to give us money for him.

FantasyIreland said:
conormcfc said:

I wish him luck at Roma.

He'll go on a loan till his contract ends I guess but Roma will pay his wages. Won't play forums again.

FantasyIreland said:
conormcfc said:

I wish him luck at Roma.

Which is why Dani Alves couldn't get him out of the Brazil team till the back end of 2011? He was class for Inter at the end of the season before we bought him, I remember him scoring this in the derby:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fWj3WbQcrw[/youtube]

Would've offered us so much of what we didn't have against the park the bus brigade.

I'm not surprised someone would give us money for him. He's still a top player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.