Maine Rd terrace characters

tonythecoleman

most of us will remember some characters from m14,heres just a few,helen and her bell,the francis brothers,brad,scotch mick security at the maine entrance,daft donald,the guy at the front of the kippax in his 70s bomber jacket and bag,still wears it now,kippax debbie,jimmy meagan,the ticket touts,now who have i forgot?

late sixties early seventies, les tate, george mcguire, mark britner these lads were very handy to have around seen george last season in the family stand always found them good lads, they got into big trouble on the london underground if i can recollect back in mid seventies travelling to west ham? lifelong true blues always have respect for them?

tonythecoleman said:
most of us will remember some characters from m14,heres just a few,helen and her bell,the francis brothers,brad doyle,scotch mick security at the maine entrance,daft donald,the guy at the front of the kippax in his 70s bomber jacket and bag,still wears it now,kippax debbie,jimmy meagan,the ticket touts,now who have i forgot?

A character of note and still going strong. "S-A-L-F-O-R-D, Salford Blues MCFC...."

LongsightM13 said:
Is the guy in the jacket you're on about the one with about 200 badges on his scarf and flat city cap? Still see him about. You've forgot 'the end is nigh' placard guy
thats the one.

tonythecoleman said:
LongsightM13 said:
Is the guy in the jacket you're on about the one with about 200 badges on his scarf and flat city cap? Still see him about. You've forgot 'the end is nigh' placard guy
thats the one.

spoke to him on the bus last week ... hes got 2 of the coats he's got and refuses to wear any city merchandise with a brand name on it. Some of his badges are brilliant too, about fergie & united, ask him to show you them next time, he covers them up with his scarf. legend

Any1 remember that bird who used to ride her bike up and down claremont rd after every match at maine road , asked evry1 she saw the same question " what was the score ".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.