Maine Road FC 2018/2019

Tbilisi

Getting bricked at Leeds after Donachie scored
Team supported
City and Darlington FC
Think this club is worthy of its own thread more than most.

Any Blues not going to Chelsea today (08.12.18) why not pop along, they need your support.

Maine Road Football Club

It might be a wet and soggy day in Manchester today but let’s get our thermals & waterproofs on so we can support our lads.

The 1st Team are at home, Brantingham Road, with a 3pm KO again Wythenshawe Amateurs.

Bad times for the club currently. Dicked 6-2 at home yesterday and just outside the drop zone. Attendances have fallen a bit this season too.

Hopefully they’ll turn it around and be able to push on.

Screaming out for some investment in my opinion. The facilities are very, very basic in comparison to other local clubs.

Bad times for the club currently. Dicked 6-2 at home yesterday and just outside the drop zone. Attendances have fallen a bit this season too.

Screaming out for some investment in my opinion. The facilities are very, very basic in comparison to other local clubs.

Yes and relegated last season.

Was 2-2 at one point but 2nd half was just one way traffic.

Some good support from City SC in sponsorship as well as Reddish and Scandinavian branches.
Even the Association of Former united Players sponsor them.

Such a shame about the apathy of most modern day City fans to Maine Roads plight.

You can become a `Friend of Maine Road` for £25 by contacting Dave Miller at: djmtg68@gmail.com....going to join myself.

Last edited:
Yes and relegated last season.

Was 2-2 at one point but 2nd half was just one way traffic.

Some good support from City SC in sponsorship as well as Reddish and Scandinavian branches.
Even the Association of Former united Players sponsor them.

Such a shame about the apathy of most modern day City fans to Maine Roads plight.

You can become a `Friend of Maine Road` for £25 by contacting Dave Miller at: djm68fsmail.net .....going to join myself.

This is a great club with amazing people involved, played for them many years ago and have great memories of Brantingham Rd and The Griffin. Dave I’ve sent an email more than happy to help. Cmon guys it’s our non league club CTID

This is a great club with amazing people involved, played for them many years ago and have great memories of Brantingham Rd and The Griffin. Dave I’ve sent an email more than happy to help. Cmon guys it’s our non league club CTID

I have never met Dave, hes just the guy in the programme who is main contact but agree with your comments. Joined up myself and put a note to my Blue mates on wankbook to do the same if they can.

Would make an excellent bbc documentary, I wonder why only things Raggy appeal to their program makers.

I’m in Aus so can’t go along but would be happy contribute in some way.

Have they asked the council for a £500,000 loan like the council have given to another non league outfit?

Would make an excellent bbc documentary, I wonder why only things Raggy appeal to their program makers.

I’m in Aus so can’t go along but would be happy contribute in some way.
I'd rather they didn't , it'd just turn into a City are tight fuckers and don't give Maine Road loads of money etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.