Maine Road FC 2018/2019

What’s the chances?

Could never understand the reason for the baby Rags - the whole thing was an ego trip.

I will defend Salford City, the club was there & it’s another avenue for players to stay in the game & I’d love Maine Road to survive.
Every word.

Sat Feb 2nd - 3pm KO - Maine Road v Stockport Town if City fans are looking for a game Saturday.

Weather permitting I suppose.

Had a good Jan so they dont look like going down now.
Looks like this has been called off. Nothing I can see on Twitter yet but the league website has it as postponed.

Shame after a great away win last weekend and no clash with city....

Maine Road FC have a local derby today at home against Stockport Town Fc which should be a great non-league clash.
Tickets are only £5 and kick off time is 3pm.
Address: Brantingham Road, Chorlton-cum-Hardy, M21 0TT.

Maine Road FC have a local derby today at home against Stockport Town Fc which should be a great non-league clash.
Tickets are only £5 and kick off time is 3pm.
Address: Brantingham Road, Chorlton-cum-Hardy, M21 0TT.
Sadly, a 2-1 loss in this game but the league table looks a lot better than it did only a couple of months ago. Att 40.

I couldn’t make it last Saturday unfortunately. This coming weekend they’re away at New Mills, which, on paper is a winnable game, they’re below Maine Road in the table.

Home the week after on the 16th.

Have a look on this site, the link is for the league tables http://www.hallmarksecurityleague.com/league-tables.php but you’ll see all fixtures, attendances and results, ground details and locations

Just bought £20 worth, you gotta be in it to win it!

For more info if you fancy a go email Dave at : wpcmrfc@gmail.com

AGUERO Shirt!!! As most of you know, your pools contributions make a significant contribution to keeping Maine Road FC’s finances in order and we really are grateful for this regular flow of income from you. The club has been run in an efficient way for over 60 years now, but this season has proved one of the most difficult ever in terms of making the books balance. Increased costs combined with some income streams reducing (e.g. Gate money!!) have meant that we will almost certainly record a deficit this season.

What may help reduce that deficit to a minimum will be the selling of raffle tickets for the signed Aguero shirt. The draw will be made at The Griffin at a Maine Road FC social to be held on F A Cup Final Day (May 18th).They are £2 per ticket or three tickets for £5, or £7 tickets for £10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.