Mainly for bobmc & everyone who is fed up of negativity!!

paulchapo said:
chabal said:
Great thread.

Die hard moaners should be made to watch the away game at Stockport on a loop until they come to their senses.

No need we have a loop of all the shite we had to watch in our relegation seasons and under Pearce still there if we need it.

I try as hard as possible to forget the days of pearce. He even drove me to be a boo boy on the forum Blueview! The only time I have witnessed fans not bothering to stay and applaud the team at the end of the last game of the season.

img_Peace-and-love_Beatrice-PATRAT-CANARD_ref~110.001624.00_mode~zoom.jpg

Marvin said:
XxRachXx said:
Here here !!!! Let's just enjoy the season

Sadly some can't unless we are Champions every season, because anything else is seen as a step backwards. Actually I'm half in that camp, but my view is that you can't control what other clubs do, and it's only natural to have some variation from one season to the next as there are so many variables in football.

We shouldn't be 12 points behind, Marvin. We brought crap in over the summer and now we've thrown away too many potential wins. I've been unhappy for most of the season and felt these late 2-1 wins at West Brom or Fulham just papered over the cracks. We should've won at West Ham and QPR or beaten Everton and Liverpool. Last season we destroyed teams.<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:41 pm --<br /><br />
chabal said:
Great thread.

Die hard moaners should be made to watch the away game at Stockport on a loop until they come to their senses.

How are we moaning when we want our team to do better than they are? We all know we're capable of doing so but we're far behind in what has been a bad Premiership season in general.

i love watching the players we have at the moment

some of the stuff we play is amazing

i got to the point in my City supporting life where i thought i would never see City win anything, so the last couple of years have been the stuff dreams are made of

for the next few years we will continue to get better and better and the campus is going to be outstanding

we are pretty lucky

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.