Mainly for bobmc & everyone who is fed up of negativity!!

Eccles Blue

May I just say that I LOVE our club. I enjoy the banter at the matches, I am very happy with the ticket office and supporter services, reasonably happy with the atmosphere, the announcer sometimes irritates me but he is only doing his job, the serving staff have always been polite, friendly and welcoming. I love the manager, think we should keep him for the next 25 years and as for the team, well who is there to dislike? They have an off day now and again but come on we all go into work on certain days and have an off day.

I think the net was there because the Leeds fans might have thrown something at our players, as one did apparently. But it didn't impede on any of our fans did it? You could all see presumably?

So for Bobmcfc in the thread about the net,and anyone else who, like me and Bob is fed up of everyone being fed up, I'm trying to make a happy thread. OK? :-)

Mods, I apologise if you are only allowed negative, moaning threads but I am happy. Is that alright or will this thread get binned? ;-)

Oops, forgot to say, I loved the trams as well, even though I got on possibly the only one that didn't have the announcements by our players & Manager!! :-)

Eccles Blue said:
bobmcfc said:
Today should be a day of positivity

It should Bob and I am sorry I missed the fc off your name in the title!! I was so happy I needed to get it all done quickly before everything changed. :-)

It's good to do this now before ticket prices get announced for the Barnsley game ;)

XxRachXx said:
Here here !!!! Let's just enjoy the season
Sadly some can't unless we are Champions every season, because anything else is seen as a step backwards. Actually I'm half in that camp, but my view is that you can't control what other clubs do, and it's only natural to have some variation from one season to the next as there are so many variables in football.

Eccles Blue said:
Oops, forgot to say, I loved the trams as well, even though I got on possibly the only one that didn't have the announcements by our players & Manager!! :-)

I don't think any of them did, we only heard the Mancini one as we were pulling into the Etihad Campus and nothing on the way back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.