Make your own Liverpool Echo headline

WHY LIVERPOOL NOT BEING IN BRITAIN MEANS THIS GAME ISN’T A BATTLE OF BRITAIN

Despite many modern genealogy tests proving that Liverpool doesn’t have a different genetic make-up to any other major British city, the people have spoken. Scouse claims are stronger than genetic proof, so Liverpool isn’t English and isn’t British.

Try being married to a Liverpool fan. Lol. I don't have anything against them to be honest, I only really hate United, BUT it does boil my piss when my hubby tries to point out that Pep is obsessed with talking about them. Pretty sure Klopp mentioned Pep and us MANY times last season. Fair play, they closed a 14 point gap to just one point which is impressive, but come on.
It's not hard to be not married to a dipper. Fair play? Jim Royle knows the answer

It's not hard to be not married to a dipper. Fair play? Jim Royle knows the answer
Can't help who you love, mate. Also, in regards to the dipper nickname, we were shopping in Deansgate a few months ago and we came across a homeless fella with a really broad Mancunian accent going through the bin outside McDs for food. He hasn't let me forget about that, despite the fact I have NEVER used that slur cos I don't agree with personal insults.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.