Make your own Liverpool Echo headline

Istanbul we are coming!

Mighty reds win Battle of Britain in style confirming them as favourites for a 7th CL trophy

I think The Echo is officially beyond parody now.

I fear you're right:

Can't help who you love, mate. Also, in regards to the dipper nickname, we were shopping in Deansgate a few months ago and we came across a homeless fella with a really broad Mancunian accent going through the bin outside McDs for food. He hasn't let me forget about that, despite the fact I have NEVER used that slur cos I don't agree with personal insults.
No, I'm not into stereotypes either, but wait until your partner bricks your car, then you'll change your tune.

Pull yourself together, there are lots of lovable blues - just not on here.

Can't help who you love, mate. Also, in regards to the dipper nickname, we were shopping in Deansgate a few months ago and we came across a homeless fella with a really broad Mancunian accent going through the bin outside McDs for food. He hasn't let me forget about that, despite the fact I have NEVER used that slur cos I don't agree with personal insults.
yeah sorry about that ....I was starving

I fear you're right:

"Clearly, this is not good news for Liverpool, nor for the rest of the league. Manchester City, who would have been champions for the last five seasons were it not for Jürgen Klopp’s men"

The spin on this...........I'm getting motion sickness

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.