Make your own Liverpool Echo headline

Liverpool offer themselves up as a cheaper alternative to the tv show "I'm a celebrity get me out of here".
They say they have a good supply of rats and cockroaches.
Attract celebrities only interested in a big payday.
Supply warm temperatures with naturally having plenty of hot air.
They would just put a different slant on things like "Bush tucker trials" which would be renamed "Drug pusher trials"
Discussions continue.
Or how about "I'm a Scouse celebrity get me out of here"
A new show highlighting how Scousers who make it good and gob off about how great the city and its people are - but can't wait to fuck off from there as soon as they can.
Narrated by Tarby....

A new show highlighting how Scousers who make it good and gob off about how great the city and its people are - but can't wait to fuck off from there as soon as they can.
Narrated by Tarby....
Shirley it would be “ I’m a scouser let me in there “
Have to complete tasks such as throwing people into fountains, wrecking coaches, group beating of a Villa fan and the famous slab from Floor six on the bonce.
Finally trying to jib in in a game.
Whoever is most offended stays in the following week.

Narrated by Tarby....
With input from all the Beatles

World Cup kick off featuring Qatar versus Ecuador is actually all about Liverpool because <<<<insert tenuous link here>>>>

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.