Make your own Liverpool Echo headline

‘Enzo Fernandez proves Liverpool right as Luis Diaz sends message to Lionel Messi’

'Argentina World Cup winning manager once made team-mates furious for mistake against Liverpool’

'Enzo Fernandez has already proved Liverpool’s transfer instincts right as World Cup final looms'

'Lionel Messi speech backfired when Liverpool left Argentina superstar sad, hurting and ‘really screwed up'

'Lionel Messi has one last big career challenge and Liverpool are one of the few teams that can stop him’

Most of them would be pretty ridiculous attempts to shoehorn some relevance into a World Cup Final but they're all true. And thanks to Football 365 for saving me having to click on the Echo to find them...

‘Enzo Fernandez proves Liverpool right as Luis Diaz sends message to Lionel Messi’

'Argentina World Cup winning manager once made team-mates furious for mistake against Liverpool’

'Enzo Fernandez has already proved Liverpool’s transfer instincts right as World Cup final looms'

'Lionel Messi speech backfired when Liverpool left Argentina superstar sad, hurting and ‘really screwed up'

'Lionel Messi has one last big career challenge and Liverpool are one of the few teams that can stop him’

Most of them would be pretty ridiculous attempts to shoehorn some relevance into a World Cup Final but they're all true. And thanks to Football 365 for saving me having to click on the Echo to find them...
Thought that was a parody :-)

why not having a world cup winner is good for the reds dressing room harmony.

i think that headline could actually appear in the eho near future if we have a couple of bad results

How City accepting that their fans are nasty and keep picking on us proves we really are the victims and every other football fan should like us more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.