Re: Malcolm Allison RIP

Remember the happy times
allis.jpg

Part of the fabric of MCFC for ever

The Blue Bas***d said:
mat said:
FFS!!!

This is the 2nd thread that may have jumped the gun. Please wait until it's confirmed.

My wife works at mcfc and she has just phoned me to tell me they have been informed by the club that he has passed away so ffs stfu

I think I'll wait until the club confirms it OFFICIALLY. I am making a valid point, there's no need for personal abuse.

Sad news, grew up hearing stories about the team him and Joe Mercer put together.

RIP

mat said:
The Blue Bas***d said:
My wife works at mcfc and she has just phoned me to tell me they have been informed by the club that he has passed away so ffs stfu

I think I'll wait until the club confirms it OFFICIALLY. I am making a valid point, there's no need for personal abuse.

Matt, I think its true ..... otherwise Mike Summerbee is spreading a false rumours.

mat said:
The Blue Bas***d said:

Wait as long as you want but it wont change the fact that the big man has gone and i apologise about the abuse but really upset about this

RIP Mr Allison. A great life lived but still a sad day for MCFC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.