Malcolm Allison RIP - Confirmed

Re: Malcolm Allison

Hamann Pineapple said:
Didsbury Dave said:
My instincts tell me this will be true. If it is it will be a tragic day for the club.

Chin up DD, he'll be Joe's right hand man again now.

malcolm-allison.jpg

Is this image from when he went infront of the streford end signaling '3' and we went on to win 3-0?

A sad, sad day. I've tears in my eyes.

Some nice sentiments on here <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/F19080873?thread=7816430&show=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/F19080873? ... 30&show=50</a>

He was a special man & comments like this prove it...

Utd fan here in peace.

A sad sad day for football. Another in a long line of true football greats who are forever lost. Shanks, Paisley, Robson, Busby, and now Allison. His achievements were awesome, and I hope true football fans everywhere take time to remember this great man. If you're too young to remember him, please google him. He dominated football with his personality for many years.

A sad sad day and my heart goes out to his family, and City fans everywhere.

Another larger than life character gone home.
Thanks Mal for all the joy and memories that you have given City fans during your life. We are indebted to you for your part in the rich history of our beloved club. RIP.

Would it not be fitting if we won a trophy this season. Lets hope that this motivates the team to bring some silverware to the club and complement the trophies that Big Mal helped bring in.

Marvin said:
I started following City when Big Mal took over 2nd time around which wasn't the happiest of times for City.

But I'll always think of Big Mal fondly. He'll always be loved by City fans everywhere
And that speaks volumes when we could conceivably claim that he was a much a catalyst of our decline as Swales. Yet we all still loved him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.