Malcolm Allison RIP - Confirmed

I had the good fortune to meet him once, about 20 years ago in a bar in Dubai of all places.

He took time to chat and only had fond words for the club. I was grateful for getting the opportunity to thank him for the joy and excitement he'd given me as a kid growing up on the Kippax. Thank you and RIP Malcolm.

Before my time but every City fan knows what he means to this club, I'll raise a glass this evening.

RIP

Sad Sad day for manchester and football.

Lets all hope that we can honour his memory and achievments with our efforts on and off the pitch this season and for seasons to come.

RIP Malcolm

RIP Malcolm, wasnt around when you were involved with the club, but forever a huge part in our history.

Gutted, and especially as one who had seen his teams, the first and second time around.
And you know the first txt i got regarding this was from a red who was sad at his demise. To me that sums him up.

This is an actual RIP thread that is deserving of the cause. Dare i say the first 'celebrity' coach anywhere and he fully deserves any accolades thrown at him. We 'all' remember the good times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.