Malcolm Allison RIP - Confirmed

Very sad day but also one for us all to remember what a great man he was, along with Mercer and to be happy and thankful for what he did for us.

RIP Blue!

Can still picture big Mal coming out of the tunnel at Maine Road, looking like a secondhand car salesman, wearing his giant fedora, waving to the adoring crowd in the Kippax.

A giant of a man, with a wicked sense of humour.

R.I.P.

brasilboy said:
From a Red. Brilliant manager and a larger than life character. For those who can't remember what he was like think of Mourinho but with a big fat cigar! As a Red I still get nightmares about his boys. Bell, Lee and Summerbee. Book, Corrigan, Doyle. 40 years on and I can still remember them that is how bad it was for me! Football would be nothing without people like Big Mal. RIP fella.

Already posted but reading through and found this.

Says everything that needs saying and respect to the poster.

Thanks for all the memories Big Fella....you were responsible, along with Joe for putting the biggest smile on the faces of City supporters, and you will never be forgotten for that..Rest In Peace.

JoeMercer.jpg

Blue Tooth said:
Thanks for all the memories Big Fella....you were responsible, along with Joe for putting the biggest smile on the faces of City supporters, and you will never be forgotten for that..Rest In Peace.

JoeMercer.jpg
]]

Great post.

RIP Malcolm. Say hello to Joe for us.

xxx

The mixed fortunes of Malcom always seemed suited to City. The club has moved on now, but it says a lot about his standing amongst us that now he's gone Big Mal has left such an empty space and so great a sense of loss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.