Malta

Lavinda Past said:
blue underpants said:
Thinking of going myself early April weekend of the derby in fact, what will the weather be like anybody know

You'll almost certainly drown in the floods of tears shed by distraught Maltese rags as soon as the plane lands.
If we go its the Easy jet flight on the Friday April 5th the match is the 6th, will find a bar hammered with them then Mrs Underpants will do her party trick of screaming and shouting at full blast whilst wearing her City shirt, iv seen her clear bars of rags on her own motormouth isnt in it, fuckin awesome when she gets going, its funny as well

Alfi B Moon said:
You'd have to pay me to go!

I bet you're one of those tourists that spend two weeks in the pool and bar at the hotel, get back home and say Malta's shit, there's nothing to see.....

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Alfi B Moon said:

I bet you're one of those tourists that spend two weeks in the pool and bar at the hotel, get back home and say Malta's shit, there's nothing to see.....
Your right cant see the point in going to another country and not getting out and about and seeing the sights and culture.
Malta has more than most, last time i was there bought a great book called The Great Siege or The Grand Siege about the Turkish attempt to take Malta from the Knights who had an army of about 5,000 the Turks had about 40,000, it lasted all summer and they couldnt dislodge the Knights and gave up, absoloutely brilliant history, love the place

Alfi B Moon said:

DO YOU DO CHIPS?

simmers said:
Alfi B Moon said:

DO YOU DO CHIPS?

Wrong thread...I think you want the Blackpool one...apparently they have a special offer on "Kiss me quick" hats this weekend......

SteWadda said:
Mellieha is here we were looking to go. Would you recommend it for a family holiday?
Also people who have been how much do you reckon I need to take for for a family of 4?
Stayed in the Seabank hotel in Mellieha a couple of years ago with the family. Flights were about £100 with Air Malta each in August but had to book early for that price. It was very hot but we enjoyed it and would go back. We were on half board so didn't spend too much.

Alfi B Moon said:

Not at all, travelled all over the world, seen some wonderful placed but as someone has said - it'll be alright when it's finished! Maltese lovely people though.

My earliest memory is of a family holiday to Malta.

1973 - when I was three - flew from Luton Airport. Had my first ever cup of tea on the plane. Stayed in the Hilton. Spent pretty much all day every day in the swimming pool. I had a Disney Robin Hood T-shirt which got tar on it from one of the beaches.

Robinhoodfinal.png

Went on a horse and cart ride - it was really windy.

It's funny what sticks in your mind. Really happy memories.

I hear it's full of fucking rags,mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.