Man, 27, banned after the City vs Liverpool game in April

There were about 10 robocops who appeared on the ss2 concourse towards the end, standing around chatting, and who got told in no uncertain terms by several blues that they were cowards. More interested in threatening to nick anyone who criticised them than addressing the vermin up top

And the club presumably has to pay for that " service " provided ?

It would seem that GMP and Merseyside Police share a lot of the same traits, and surprise surprise which set of utter cunts get away with their feral behaviour time and again.

Sure the 15year old girl and her parents really appreciate their concern and support !

And the club presumably has to pay for that " service " provided ?

It would seem that GMP and Merseyside Police share a lot of the same traits, and surprise surprise which set of utter cunts get away with their feral behaviour time and again.

Sure the 15year old girl and her parents really appreciate their concern and support !
Weren’t the club supposed to come back to City Matters with a full debrief about this entire fiasco? Pretty sure I remember one of the reps on here saying as much
Certainly don’t want to see them repeating this SS3 bollocks if we get anyone else scummy at home in the cups this season

Weren’t the club supposed to come back to City Matters with a full debrief about this entire fiasco? Pretty sure I remember one of the reps on here saying as much
Certainly don’t want to see them repeating this SS3 bollocks if we get anyone else scummy at home in the cups this season

That was my understanding.

How the cunts get away with so much shit can only be due to some tacit agreement / bribery that the full extent of their disgusting and lawless behaviour will not be made public.

It's a total disgrace and City need to make a stand regarding banning the cunts from attending games at the Etihad . If the PL kick up a fuss, City should make a public announcement of the reason for their action.

Not holding my breath though based upon the lack of any action following the last visit by the twats.

I will say that our fans aren't exactly saints when it comes to this kind of stuff, we have our fair share of dickheads.

But you can't compare it to anfield. A chelsea mate of mine once got a handful of drawing pins chucked towards him at anfield.

Difference with anfield is you can't call it 'in the moment'. This example as well as the coins in the beer cup episode show a clear level of premeditation with liverpool fans that you don't get with others
I remember a rag i know telling me a few years ago they got a turd in a pint pot thrown at them in the away end at anfield. The absolute fucking state of that.

That was my understanding.

How the cunts get away with so much shit can only be due to some tacit agreement / bribery that the full extent of their disgusting and lawless behaviour will not be made public.

It's a total disgrace and City need to make a stand regarding banning the cunts from attending games at the Etihad . If the PL kick up a fuss, City should make a public announcement of the reason for their action.

Not holding my breath though based upon the lack of any action following the last visit by the twats.

The Data Hackers put in a protest to the PL about their reduced allocation at the Etihd last season after the beer pot coin attack.

That's right, they complained about their away ticket allocation being reduced.

Liverpool''s and their fans behaviour runs from the top of the club right down to their feral support.

The Data Hackers put in a protest to the PL about their reduced allocation at the Etihd last season after the beer pot coin attack.

Liverpool''s and their fans behaviour runs from the top of the club right down to their feral support.

Shameless twats who have the bloody nerve to complain about ticket allocation following their behaviour .

They must have something on the spineless fuckers at the PL headquarters who continually indulge them.

Masters probably owes them and the rags, for the job he has, and is so piss poor at performing - as his attendance before the Select Committee demonstrated,

Rotten management leading to failures further down the line, something the police appear to have in common.

I remember a rag i know telling me a few years ago they got a turd in a pint pot thrown at them in the away end at anfield. The absolute fucking state of that.
That was an FA Cup tie at The Victimdrome in 2006, the same day they threw missiles at an ambulance taking an injured player (Alan Smith) to hospital.
We played them in the Youth Cup final later the same season.
Feral scum had a banner proclaiming "The day the shit it the fan"

They are a cult as bad as any other cult out there. For some strange reason the press, authorities and the police appear to be terrified of challenging them

I used to work with a dipper years ago, who used to tell that story with pride!

You have to admire the logistics, if not the actual act itself!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.