Man, 27, banned after the City vs Liverpool game in April

They are a cult as bad as any other cult out there. For some strange reason the press, authorities and the police appear to be terrified of challenging them

Had a happy ending.

Turns out the Express weren't willing to bring it to tribunal, presumably because they knew they'd lose, because obviously pointing out accurate information isn't grounds for dismissal if you're a journalist. It still amazes me to this day that more wasn't made of that bus attack in the media, but I guess the scouse mafia have managed to silence any dissenting voices, using Hillsborough as protection.

Looking back at it, and the headlines (the ones you can actually find) were all "Klopp condemns idiots who damaged Manchester City bus." Sounds like they accidentally backed into it when parking or something. In fact, you don't have to scroll down too far before the stories about that attack disappear, and they're replaced by one of a City fan (singular) attacking the Liverpool bus with a brick (funny how the word 'attack' makes a return when it's the other way round, isn't it?). That's on Google images. On the main Google search, literally the only thing that appears is the story in which Liverpool are the victims. You have to actually alter the date range to get news about one of the most shameful fan-related incidents in the past 20 years.

Nice to see comparisons with how it was reported when West Ham fans did similar.

In fact, some West Ham fans at the time were comparing the reporting of each incident.

Last edited:
you imagine though, being at the game and one of the lads you sit with comes back from the bog with a turd in a pint pot to launch at the away fans? minging twats.
An act of precision bombing to get it in there, culprit cant have been on Guinness and curry the night before.

RE: West Ham. That was their last ever match at Upton Park and there were thousands upon thousands ticketless in the streets. Traffic was shocking too and the rags bus got caught.

Liverpool’s attack on our bus was premeditated and helped by the route being published in advance.

That bloke who went on the pitch and poked Eddie Howe got 12 weeks in prison! I couldn't believe my ears!
Same, you can hit someone properly and get less , for what he did putting him in prison seems a huge over reaction , when you can drive drunk/ drugged and get less/ off , as katie price proved

The same when a West Ham fan was attacked at a petrol station last season after the game.
He was ''attacked by youths near to Anfield''.
Unbelievable Jeff
He was singing Hillsborough songs apparently.
Yep - that's right. A lone West Ham fan singing
Hillsborough songs to the passing Liverpool
supporters. So that made it OK.
YCMIU.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.