Man, 27, banned after the City vs Liverpool game in April

He was singing Hillsborough songs apparently.
Yep - that's right. A lone West Ham fan singing
Hillsborough songs to the passing Liverpool
supporters. So that made it OK.
YCMIU.
How dare you suggest the song was being sung at passing Liverpool fans as that would suggest it was Liverpool fans who attacked him.
Which of course is slandering their good name.

How dare you suggest the song was being sung at passing Liverpool fans as that would suggest it was Liverpool fans who attacked him.
Which of course is slandering their good name.
Hillsborough was a genuine tragedy and numerous failings saw Liverpool fans lose their lives that day. For some, it was hard not to blame Scousers because of their previous behaviour but Hillsborough chanting is sick.

Hillsborough was a genuine tragedy and numerous failings saw Liverpool fans lose their lives that day. For some, it was hard not to blame Scousers because of their previous behaviour but Hillsborough chanting is sick.
Totally agree - my comment was meant to be a piss take of the media that refused to acknowledge it was Liverpool fans attacking the West Ham lad but instead kept referring to him as "being attacked by youths near to Anfield"

You are mistaken MES, they were referring to him “being attacked by youths near to Stamford Bridge.”
A West Ham fan also got attacked near Anfield and the usual ‘Hillsborough chanting’ excuse was used by Liverpool fans.

Hillsborough was a real and genuine tragedy. No doubt about that. But both the club and the fans have knowingly weaponised it and use it as a get out of jail free card constantly.

Hillsborough was a real and genuine tragedy. No doubt about that. But both the club and the fans have knowingly weaponised it and use it as a get out of jail free card constantly.
There’s been stadium disasters at Ibrox and Valley Parade amongst others but only Hillsborough receives the mentions because Scousers finally get to lay the blame on the “bizzies” who allowed it to happen.

Liverpool is my nearest big city and I’ve never known a place of people hate the police more than them. It’s because they stop them committing crime. And this isn’t banter. I’m not joking. It’s true.

There’s been stadium disasters at Ibrox and Valley Parade amongst others but only Hillsborough receives the mentions because Scousers finally get to lay the blame on the “bizzies” who allowed it to happen.

Liverpool is my nearest big city and I’ve never known a place of people hate the police more than them. It’s because they stop them committing crime. And this isn’t banter. I’m not joking. It’s true.
They were more than happy to collude with the police when it came to attacking our coach

cowardly all round. A plastic container full of coins & stones was purposely thrown from tier 3 liverpool away fans on to an innocent manchester city fan in tier one.

the follow up and investigation that followed was a crime itself. A green light for this sort of behaviour to be repeated.

Why ? ( we know... )

A West Ham fan also got attacked near Anfield and the usual ‘Hillsborough chanting’ excuse was used by Liverpool fans.

It was the West Ham fan at Klanfield, I changed it to Stamford Bridge as the dippers have history for blaming Chelsea fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.