Our coach was bricked by the shithouse Scousers,
Bricks and bottles everywhere,
And the coppers didn’t know what to do.

We ain’t forgotten, no way.
See you in Anfield, I pray.
See you in Anfield, one day.

Nine o’clock in the evening,
Scarred for life by a shithouse Scouser.
Drink container full of coins,

(Moonlight Shadow.)

Six o’clock in the evening
Our coach was bricked by the shithouse Scousers,
Bricks and bottles everywhere,

Nine o’clock in the evening,
Scarred for life by a shithouse Scouser.
Drink container full of coins,

(Moonlight Shadow.)
Jesus

There’s been stadium disasters at Ibrox and Valley Parade amongst others but only Hillsborough receives the mentions because Scousers finally get to lay the blame on the “bizzies” who allowed it to happen.

Liverpool is my nearest big city and I’ve never known a place of people hate the police more than them. It’s because they stop them committing crime. And this isn’t banter. I’m not joking. It’s true.
The police stop people committing crime? Are you still in the 70’s?

The police stop people committing crime? Are you still in the 70’s?
I was born in January 1980 so sadly no.

I’ve met a number of lads here who are from Liverpool originally and moved over saying they’re glad to get out. Prenton is hardly some problem free shangri la but it’s quite telling.

Why is it never a Liverpool fan despite past irrefutable evidence like scousers standing on the top of Police vans throwing missiles at the City coach, on camera.
How the fuck do they get away with everything?? In over 50 years of travelling to away games and Wembley on coaches not once have I seen or heard of any fans collecting for a coach driver in the ground !! It's always on the way home plus its almost impossible to get people on the same coach ALL SAT NEAR ONE ANOTHER !!!!! We all know why that pint pot was there and its wasn't for a drivers fucking collection !

Last edited:
How the fuck do they get away with everything?? In over 50 years of travelling to away games and Wembley on coaches not once have I seen or heard of any fans collecting for a coach driver in the ground !! It's always on the way home plus its almost impossible to get people on the same coach ALL SAT NEAR ONE ANOTHER !!!!! We all know why that pint pot was there and its wasn't for a drivers fucking collection !
People like you tarnish the good name of plucky scousers.

Nurse..............

There’s been stadium disasters at Ibrox and Valley Parade amongst others but only Hillsborough receives the mentions because Scousers finally get to lay the blame on the “bizzies” who allowed it to happen.

Liverpool is my nearest big city and I’ve never known a place of people hate the police more than them. It’s because they stop them committing crime. And this isn’t banter. I’m not joking. It’s true.
I thought the Police were just there to give you a crime number for the insurance company when you get burgled or have your car nicked. The thought of them actually stopping crime is a great idea, somebody should suggest it to GMP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.