Man bags

Does it have a zipper on the rear, for easy access?

They are actually called Satchels, Indiana Jones wears one
Difference is he accessories by also carrying a braided kangaroo leather whip and a Smith & Wesson M1917. Definitely makes the man bag more masculine, without them ...

1721491114765.png

Last edited:
I never trust a back pack, anyone on the tube could get it open and nick your stuff without you realising it , get one that you have it on your front at all times

Wife bought me an expensive Hugo Boss one four years ago. It’s still in the bag, far too poncy for my liking.
I bought my wife a Coach bag for her birthday a while back. She never uses it because she says it's too heavy. That's the problem with these good quality leather bags. They've got so much material in them that they weigh a tonne before you even put anything in them. She bought me a Crumpler backpack, and I use it every day, but it's significantly heavier than my previous el cheapo one.

Anyway:

Honestly though, the amount of shit you have to carry around nowadays just to not destroy the environment, I find myself bringing a bag more often than not. You need a water bottle and reusable carrier bag just to not be labelled a **** who strangles sea turtles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.