Man bags

When it's shorts and t shirt weather, bum bags/hip packs are handy as fuck. Having your phone, keys and wallet in short pockets are a pain in the arse.

Do I look a know/ drug dealer? Yes

Do I care? No. Its so practical and never lose stuff.
I carry my phone and wallet in one hand, keys on a ring in the other hand. Don't need my reading glasses, I'm only buying beer, I don't smoke/do drugs and my days of carrying a durex are so far behind me I've forgotten how to put it on.

I have City plastic carrier bags that I use if I need to. They have the old badge on them.
Plus, if you need a shit they are soooooo handy, just open, spread, shit, close and throw in someone's back garden.

I never trust a back pack, anyone on the tube could get it open and nick your stuff without you realising it , get one that you have it on your front at all times

Or, you know, turn it round before you get on the tube?

I need a bag, especially in the summer because I have huge genitals.

There's just not enough room in my shorts when I'm already packing in luncheon meat with 2 jacket potatoes.

Cargo pants are the answer! Phone in left thigh pocket, paper cash in rear zip pocket, keys in left hip pocket, medication in right thigh pocket. Sorted!!

Anybody thinking about wearing a he purse should consider a utility kilt instead.

images

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.