Man bags

I bit the bullet last season for the chumps league final trip to Istanbul.
It was a liberating moment and have been a gay ever since...
Same here, suddenly pockets that were bulging holding sunglasses, phone, phone chargers, keys, eye drops, sun tan lotion, passports etc etc are now free to be just pockets. So liberating.

Only regret is that I didn't buy a slightly bigger one now.

Vive le manbag

I'd be lost without mine in the Summer months. I think they look stylish, hence why you see so many Italian men with them.

What are roadchaps and medems you speak of? I'm 69 years old so not got a clue what your talking about?
He's referring to ruffians and scoundrels who normally reside in the less salubrious areas of London. Whilst being of English heritage, they hold discourse in a language that's a mixture of Carribbean patios and god awful cockney rhyming slang. The Roadmen/Mandems often earn thier living as purveyors of barbiturates and narcotics which they store in a tote style bag.

I like the drawstring bags JD Sports give you for clothes. I’ve used them for years if I’m carrying a few bits somewhere. I otherwise have a gym bag containing anything I might need. I used to have a book in them until I used the Kindle app.

You can keep kidding us that you’re not a real scouser but you’ve just outed yourself there, la.

I’m taking this with me to Hereford today. It’s currently empty but I might buy a couple of bits.

Is there any Bluemooner who owns more red things than me?!
IMG_2790.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.