Man bags

My step daughter’s boyfriend wears one. One of those that go over the shoulder and rest on the chest area. Watching him pull money out of it at the bar is a thing of comedy. He looks a proper twat.

Me? Wallet in the pocket. Phone in the pocket. The way it should be and yes im old as dirt.

My use of a bag stems from years of having to carry passport, car insurance docs, wallet, sun glasses, reading glasses etc in usually hot weather.

Nowadays in Spain car documents must be kept in the car. Any police check asks only for driving licence to check driver photo.

Since Brexit no need for passport because TIE card is credit card size with all my personal details including finger prints.

So I now have a credit card wallet with a zip up money area to hold cards TIE, Health card, driving licence etc.
Still need sun glasses and readers.

Result is a smaller bag.

My step daughter’s boyfriend wears one. One of those that go over the shoulder and rest on the chest area. Watching him pull money out of it at the bar is a thing of comedy. He looks a proper twat.

Me? Wallet in the pocket. Phone in the pocket. The way it should be and yes im old as dirt.

Make sure you keep the family silver locked away.

Happily sported a man bag for twenty years plus. Very handy on holidays. Always wear it on one shoulder NEVER across the chest (otherwise you look a ****). Has to be a used-looking rugged combination of khaki or light brown canvas with brown leather and brass fittings. Never shiny (any colour) pink or white…or with studs.
You’re welcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.