Man bags

My step daughter’s boyfriend wears one. One of those that go over the shoulder and rest on the chest area. Watching him pull money out of it at the bar is a thing of comedy. He looks a proper twat.

Me? Wallet in the pocket. Phone in the pocket. The way it should be and yes im old as dirt.
Glad I drink in the flat..it must takes ages to get served with all these manbags flapping about..

Happily sported a man bag for twenty years plus. Very handy on holidays. Always wear it on one shoulder NEVER across the chest (otherwise you look a ****). Has to be a used-looking rugged combination of khaki or light brown canvas with brown leather and brass fittings. Never shiny (any colour) pink or white…or with studs.
You’re welcome.
Matching high heels?

Wife bought me an expensive Hugo Boss one four years ago. It’s still in the bag, far too poncy for my liking.

Tech Pouches >> Sling Bags >> Shoulder bags >> Backpacks >> Zip Pouches >> Wallets >> Bum Bags

ALPAKA gear will cover all your needs [except bum bags]

x4lXXhz.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.