'Man City can't buy history'

Ah yes, David Beckham... a man who knows so much about class and history that he chose to wear his MBE (established 1917) on the wrong side of his jacket when he arrived at the Royal Wedding (despite guests being advised not to wear medals).

I'm sure you must get a little book of instructions when you get one of these but even so, the buttonhole that is on the left hand side of every suit jacket still wasn't a big enough clue for dopey David!

We were formed in 131 years ago, have won many trophies, have been involved in some great games, moments and have some records.

How much history do we need?

Fans of Liverpool, United, Arsenal ect confuse success with history.

WNRH said:
Fans of Liverpool, United, Arsenal ect confuse success with history.

'Recent' history. All depends where your timeline starts and ends. Much as the $ky mob would like that time to start in 1992 and end now, the start date was over a century ago and in another century I'm sure things will look very different again. Or indeed in every year between then and now.

I usually come back with 'define history' and ask whether if they won the lottery they'd give the money away as they haven't 'earned it' and it's unfair on everyone else.

They soon shut up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.