Man City Car Parking

Fuzzy80

As the title says, has anyone ever used it and if so is it worth the money.

I thought unless your in one of the areas where you can arrive early/ stay in and wait for the crowds to die down it would be a nightmare getting in and out?

Interested to hear others experiences who have used it.

As the title says, has anyone ever used it and if so is it worth the money.

I thought unless your in one of the areas where you can arrive early/ stay in and wait for the crowds to die down it would be a nightmare getting in and out?

Interested to hear others experiences who have used it.

I've only ever used it when I've been late for games and needed to park really close. As you say, a nightmare getting out. On one occasion it took me more than an hour just to get out of the car park. I should add that this was the big one north of the tram line - no idea about the fancy corporate ones right next to the stadium itself.

I use the blue car park, as I travel to matches with someone who needs a stick to walk with. Costs £10, but getting out of the car park can a bit challenging. It doesn’t help, if you get someone who takes out two cars at the exit like at the last match!

just.bought a car park season ticket £190 so cup games are free.
what i like about it is i know ive got a space even if i get there 2mins before kick off instead of panicing trying to find a space

A pain to get away from as has been covered many times before on many threads.
Have sometimes taken 40 minutes or more to get away. Ended up sitting parked and having coffee waiting for traffic to die down.
But convenience is good.
Would rather walk 15 minutes and be on the motorway in the time would take just to get onto Alan Turing Way.

A pain to get away from as has been covered many times before on many threads.
Have sometimes taken 40 minutes or more to get away. Ended up sitting parked and having coffee waiting for traffic to die down.
But convenience is good.
Would rather walk 15 minutes and be on the motorway in the time would take just to get onto Alan Turing Way.

Always wondered why they can’t build a small pedestrianised bridge on Joe Mercer Way that crosses over the road system of car park traffic, it would allow both fans on foot and cars to keep moving instead of being stopped every few minutes. It’s no wonder people leave early but there’s probably a reasonable explanation for why they can’t do it.

Used the Blue Car park for the last 6 seasons and last season was the best yet as they did away with the guys rotating who could leave channeling the cars out, seem to work far better leaving it to the drivers to leave, longest I waited was about 20mins but most times 5-10 mins although it can depend where abouts you park sometimes.

Used the Blue Car park for the last 6 seasons and last season was the best yet as they did away with the guys rotating who could leave channeling the cars out, seem to work far better leaving it to the drivers to leave, longest I waited was about 20mins but most times 5-10 mins although it can depend where abouts you park sometimes.
Agreed last season was loads better. The Gestapo with light sticks were an absolute pain in the backside previously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.