Man City Car Parking

I use the one at the end of Mercer Way yes it can take some time to get out but after a 5 hrs drive another 1hr before I get to my premier inn in didsbury after the match isn't a problem to me !!
Ooooooh Premier fucking Inn la di daa, you'll be telling us you're friends with top comedian Lenny Henry next or maybe not.

Prem e air Inn, we used to dream of staying in a Prem e bloody air Inn. 15 of us used to sleep under a VW Camper van in Travelodge car park

I use the one at the end of Mercer Way yes it can take some time to get out but after a 5 hrs drive another 1hr before I get to my premier inn in didsbury after the match isn't a problem to me !!
If you’re making it to all or even half the home games with that sort of journey the powers that be should be giving you a free season ticket and parking, some commitment that.

As the title says, has anyone ever used it and if so is it worth the money.

I thought unless your in one of the areas where you can arrive early/ stay in and wait for the crowds to die down it would be a nightmare getting in and out?

Interested to hear others experiences who have used it.

Yes... but don’t. Honestly don’t. The parking is fine but you will wait anything up to an hour to get out after a game. If you are happy to have a drink after the game and let the rush go it’s not too bad but that’s not really an option for night games. If you are one of the leave on 70 mins brigade you might be okay but might be best to leave at half time to be sure.

I use the blue car park, as I travel to matches with someone who needs a stick to walk with. Costs £10, but getting out of the car park can a bit challenging. It doesn’t help, if you get someone who takes out two cars at the exit like at the last match!

Blue car park is my choice of car park. It's very convenient, decent value if you get the games we got last season, and it's available for all the stuff over at The Academy. I think it's about £180 this coming season - tenner a game for just the home first team games but down to a fiver with all the others thrown in! Getting in is simplicity, getting out is the stuff of automotive nightmares. I usually watch the highlights inside the stadium, watch 'em again on the big screen in City Square, and then go for a look in the shop - see if there's anything I haven't got. And by that time, most of the fuckers who clog it all up have gone!!

Just watching the New Posts and waiting for this thread to get trapped between the Nuclear Deterrent thread and Is War Imminent thread? It sums up Blue Car Park post-match!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.