Man City CEO - Will we get one?

Falastur said:
pominoz said:
Damocles said:
Tom Glick took a new role which joined marketing and the COO role. We still don't have a CEO.

Is it not the same job but with a different title?

No it's not. Well done for believing the nonsense that the Daily Fail fed you. It's a commercial role.

What's your fucking problem? I wasn't sure, so i asked a question.

I thought he was the new CEO and googled "manchester city ceo", and that was the first headline.

Yeah there were a lot of people confused about his role. We created a new position that was Cookie's primary responsibility, so it gave the impression to some that we had replaced Cookie with him.

Don't be hard on Pom, he wasn't the only one.

Blue Haze said:
Yeah there were a lot of people confused about his role. We created a new position that was Cookie's primary responsibility, so it gave the impression to some that we had replaced Cookie with him.

I was curious if they would do away with CEO and just let Khaldoon take over those responsibilities. Along with the new postions taking some of the role as well. Wasnt sure why we needed a CEO and Chairman. Its not my club, so must be a reason they havent done that.

So what happened to this guy then?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2091503/Manchester-City-want-ex-Barcelona-chief-Ferran-Soriano.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... riano.html</a>

okstate99 said:
Blue Haze said:

I was curious if they would do away with CEO and just let Khaldoon take over those responsibilities. Along with the new postions taking some of the role as well. Wasnt sure why we needed a CEO and Chairman. Its not my club, so must be a reason they havent done that.

We certainly dont need a Chairman who is much more than a non exec, CEO and COO. Not in a privately owned business where decision making is fairly simple.

Anteros said:
So what happened to this guy then?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2091503/Manchester-City-want-ex-Barcelona-chief-Ferran-Soriano.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... riano.html</a>

City pulled out when they looked deeper into how responsible he was for SpanAir going bust...

okstate99 said:
Blue Haze said:

Have you any idea how occupied Khaldoon are already?..I´m amazed they even let him be our chairman.

pominoz said:
Falastur said:
pominoz said:
Is it not the same job but with a different title?

No it's not. Well done for believing the nonsense that the Daily Fail fed you. It's a commercial role.

What's your fucking problem? I wasn't sure, so i asked a question.

I thought he was the new CEO and googled "manchester city ceo", and that was the first headline.

Sorry, I find it very hard to decipher peoples' implications when I can't hear their voice. You thought (correctly, obviously) you were asking a serious question, I thought (stupidly) you were being rhetorical and implying that you knew the difference and so should we have. Honestly, with a night's sleep even I'm not reading it the same way now as I did then :/ I'm sorry about that :(

That said, I was only being a little sardonic with my Daily Fail comment, not actively aggressive, so I apologise about my own inability to communicate my intentions :(

okstate99 said:
Blue Haze said:

the chair holds the ceo to account, how would that work?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.