Man City CEO - Will we get one?

Gary Cook will come back next year having been in the sin bin for two years and everything in the past forgotten. :-)

grannykiller said:
Forgive my corporate ignorance, but would this be a job for Niall Quinn? Rumours when he left Sunderland said that he was head-hunted by City.

I really doubt it/hope not. The incoming CEO would need an excellent pedigree in finding corporate partnerships, reducing the asking price on players, maximising revenue and building up sorely-needed positive press. With respect to Sunderland, I don't think they've given him experience on the same level as what we would need.

Also, after some of the things he's had to say about us - not least when he was linked to the job - I really don't want him coming near our club anymore. He's jumped on the "City are what's wrong with this world" bandwagon big time.

grannykiller said:
Forgive my corporate ignorance, but would this be a job for Niall Quinn? Rumours when he left Sunderland said that he was head-hunted by City.
He already said no on BBC Radio Manchester. Pretty much said he would be out of his depth.

Yes, we will get one eventually.

A quick look at the team in place running City shows John McBeath as the temporary Chief Executive and under him is the Executive Leadership Team which includes:-

Vicky Kloss - Chief Communications Officer
Brian Marwood - Football Administration Officer
Jonathan Stemp - Chief Infrastructure Officer
Graham Wallace - Chief Operating Officer
Tom Glick - Chief Commercial & Operating Officer

So, we should see a new Chief Exec working under Khaldoon and heading up the Leadership team. This may or may not be David Potts who leaves Tesco Asia at the end of the month.

We could also see Graham Wallace leave his role as COO as this seems to be part of Tom Glicks new job description when he arrives from Derby later this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.