Man City Enter The Race For Kaka!

get back to munching the piles off a rats arse for your dinner.

you bin dipping , work shy, scratter !

Alot of people on Citymancs have fell for this guys nonesense talk and actaully believe he is invloved in David Villa's transfers. He now claims to have heard whilst in Spain with David Villa drinking tea and planning his footballing future that he knows the personal details of Kaka's transfers. What a joke. STOP LYING!

Toffeesforme said:
Some people may know me from the 'citymancs' forum, as this is the main city forum i decided to post this information here as it will reach the most people.

This evening I flew out to Spain as I recieved an urgent call, since arriving I have found that Man City have in actual fact put in a £90m bid for Kaka topping Chelsea's offer. Chelsea have released a statement saying they have not placed a bid for Kaka but this is completely untrue, they just do not want to left with egg on their faces again after what happened with Robinho. Officials from all of the clubs are here meeting with Real Madrid representatives 'casually' so the press are not alerted.

As of now that is what the situation is, City have tabled a bid, it has not been accepted or rejected. The player is currently away on international duty so whether Milan decide to go with Madrid, Chelsea or Man City nothing will be decided for a few days but all i can say is that Man City look to be in a strong position. Understandable Milan want the most money, they would also like to sell him to a club where he won't be playing against them in the Champions League next year.

fuck off you rag prick.

Well i've been forced into registering so i can continue one of my relentless vices....!!
- Keeping up with the obsessive but gloriously consitent love i have for the one and only, soon to be kicking the friggin ass out of the Bore 4 bastards [and the yiddies!] .... only team that comes from Mancester City!!

Not a bad time to join i guess as we are about to partake on a level of show boating in the market never seen before, especially for a club out of the elite positions. I've been battering away on other chatrooms [nowhere as extensive as BM of course] backing that crazy F*cking Dictator, the Good Doctor, like he was my biologically impossible long lost Uncle, that i loved like the saviour that he was. Whatever the misery maestros like Mamulty [SP!]or whtever the likes said, he was the one that dragged us from the abyss of endless shite and gave us a worldwide profile that our f*cking brilliant Sheik Mansoor decided to give all us Blue boyz and Girlz were waiting for, like it would never happen... WELL IT IS SO THANK YOU FRANK I F*CKIN LOVE YOU, you crazy pirate!!

Anyway thats my introduction... if you still think i'm a WUM, RAG B'stard then not interested in talking to you TBH. I don't need to prove my genuine City credentials, but having to suffer in the players lounge with my [RIP] old man after that Pleat prick jigging B'stard dancing after the Luton relegation disaster, enables me to glorify in the present climate as much as anybody!!

Peace to all Blues we don't half deserve this.... as far as topic is Kaka comin to us now? Not sure i want him anymore after Jan but if anyone is going to ruin football lets us enjoy it at least!

For the record the only proper ITK's i beleive are Ajay, URG and for some f*cked up reason Marco...

DONT LISTEN TO A WORD, THE OP IS "DARTH JACKSON" OFF BRITAINS GOT TALENT!!!!!!!!!! THE NURSE WILL BE BACK WITH HE'S PILLS SHORTLY.

blueinsa said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Who cares if he's a WUM. Don't hound him off the site, his posts are a lot more interesting to read than half of the boring fuckers on here. Stick around TFM even if you are talking shite

^^^^ this!

PMSL because he is full of shit! I proved him wrong last week on the other site, he was spouting his normal crap and I proved him wrong. He didnt even come out and say I was wrong he just picked at the other things I has said. I said my mate was in a band then said used to be so he tried to turn it round (at the time he was shagging the bird TFM he was still in the band) but at no point tried to prove the crap he was spouting was right.
He is on a wind up and cannot lose now, he has said so much that something must come out. Infact check his IP address where is he posting from? He says he is in spain so surely the IP address would be different from his normal one in the UK?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.