Man City Enter The Race For Kaka!

Who cares if he's a WUM. Don't hound him off the site, his posts are a lot more interesting to read than half of the boring fuckers on here. Stick around TFM even if you are talking shite

AntonDonJuan said:
Who cares if he's a WUM. Don't hound him off the site, his posts are a lot more interesting to read than half of the boring fuckers on here. Stick around TFM even if you are talking shite

^^^^ this!

For some reason Skybet have cancelled bets on Kaka going to Chelsea but you can still get odds on him going to Madrid and us or staying at Milan

When is Jose mourinho taking over TFM hahaha and D villa is staying in spain be honest mate.

I just don't get it , why do people set themselves up to be taken apart , it's pathetic that you come on a board like this and spout a load of rubbish . Are you lonely or insecure ? There must be something else you can do with your time , like stamp collecting , bus spotting etc ?

Not sure I believe TFM or not but his posts are interesting and certainly pretty well written if he is a WUM'er.

Welcome onboard and look forward to your posts. By the way, you will get a lot of grief coming your way if your info proves to be what I call bollock chops!

He is due to arrive at the airport sometime soon, my head spins with this but its better than waiting for Bob Taylor to sign.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.