Man City Fan TV

All of them are shite and embarrassing

But how do you really feel about them?
;)

I think they can be done well. Arsenal Fan TV has become a bit of a joke, but only because they're having a poor season coupled with the difference of opinion on Wenger.

I think they become successful during poor spells because it's more entertaining to watch someone have a minor breakdown than be happy. A City version would have been shit this year;
Q- "What did you make of the game today"
A-"We were fantastic as per"

Loathe such fan channels.

They only get viewers and clicks by having memorable wankers in front of the cameras.

They serve no purpose to the club or the fans, the successful ones make a bit of money for the owner of the channel and allow 15 minutes of fame for the idiot shouting “Wenger out” or “Give it Giggsy ‘til the end of the season”

Whilst I’d like to think City fans aren’t as dim and up themselves as Arsenal’s, sadly I fear you’re right on all fronts

Not for me but doing no harm.

That band at the start caused chaos getting on the metro in town they all piled on with the drums where I was stood on an already full tram.

Don’t like it then don’t watch it. He’s a good man but Cheeseman’s are too squeaky clean. Some Andy Tate or Arsenal Fan TV were compelling watches.

Don’t like it then don’t watch it. He’s a good man but Cheeseman’s are too squeaky clean. Some Andy Tate or Arsenal Fan TV were compelling watches.

Arsenal Fan TV has been compelling because the half dozen regulars on it have been such utter bell ends. Eff this, eff that, blood fam the other, and not a single intelligent thought out of any of them. They’re cringeworthy wankers who make their club look ridiculous. Sorry, but I’m with “SWP’s Back” on this one. It needs to die a quick and merciful death

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.