Man City Fan TV

It is turning ''fans'' into minor celebrities (in their heads) either outside the ground or inside their bedrooms (never having gone to a game) - their 15 minutes of fame.
I wouldn't be surprised if you get people who aren't usually regular match goers but see this as an oppurtunity to promote themselves to thousands of viewers meaning you've got some fame hungry knobhead weaing a City shirt and saying some mental shite about us just because he knows he will get more views the more insane his rambling becomes. At our expense.

I wouldn't be surprised if you get people who aren't usually regular match goers but see this as an oppurtunity to promote themselves to thousands of viewers meaning you've got some fame hungry knobhead weaing a City shirt and saying some mental shite about us just because he knows he will get more views the more insane his rambling becomes. At our expense.
I was thinking to myself last night, next time I'm over and the rags are at home, just wear black and go to the swamp at the end of the game and just say some clearly embarrassing shite in disguise of being a rag :D

What I find interesting is some on here criticise the channel yet quite possibly haven't even seen any of their content. Watch their videos and then criticise if you don't like them. Better to have long time City supporters doing this rather than someone in it for the clicks who needs controversy to garner interest in their channel.

The only wway I would ever watch any of these is if they never interviewed the same fan twice.
That way maybe you would get a more balanced view and stop the interviewees becoming psudo spokesmen fort he fans which has happened with the rags and gooners.

The only wway I would ever watch any of these is if they never interviewed the same fan twice.
That way maybe you would get a more balanced view and stop the interviewees becoming psudo spokesmen fort he fans which has happened with the rags and gooners.
Correct.

But people enjoy their 15mins of fame too much these days,
and they need to guarantee that they have some ‘character’ who will be ready with some spiel, with pre-arranged meeting point agreed, rather than trying to entice randoms into talking as they pass by.

As I said before, people are quick to criticise without even watching. I've contributed, as have many other City fans, mostly season card holders judging by their scarves. Only covered the last 4 league games but I counted 16 different fans (excluding the presenters) making comments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.