Man City Fan TV

Have you seen much shite on this channel Tom? Seriously, most people are commenting because they've seen other fan sites like arsenal fantv, the united and liverpool ones and have not liked them. They've not even looked at this one and have just brushed it aside as being like all the others. They've given their opinion without even looking at it.

I haven’t watched it, what I would say is if it’s normal and half decent then it won’t last long. There’s a reason the others ones are “successful” because they put tits on it for viewers.

I haven’t watched it, what I would say is if it’s normal and half decent then it won’t last long. There’s a reason the others ones are “successful” because they put tits on it for viewers.
It is a sad but true statement. The ones that get the ''most hits'' (ie hits = advertising revenue) are the ones attracting fans from other clubs who laugh at the site, not along with it.

Personally think this is a great idea. Always positive to get fans views and reactions, obviously Cheeseman already does a great job and gets the views of numerous fans but great to see multiple people get the point of view from our fan base. Hopefully the channel can grow and really get younger fans involved and how they perceive the team, club, experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.