Man City or Women?

ermmmm... i know most on here are men, but should you also not make the question open to the girls on here?!?!?!

As for me I am lucky my bloke is a blue, and when I met him he had to get a season ticket otherwise he would not have seen me at all on a match day.

We now go to the games together and saturday night is great as its takeaway and football first all night.
I would never be with someone who tried to come between me and my blues (my ex husband did as he was a red, and that is why he is my ex! - ha ha ha)

After the conversation I have just had with my (soon to be ex it would appear) Girlfriend, I dont think I will have to choose in the very near future! Might have to start a thread asking BMers for advice!

It's a hard one.

I think if you back 4 years you hated them both the same, they both fuck your weekends up emotionally and financially.

but now that we are back to where we belong City tend to leave a smile on my face more often than my missus did/does.

But got to be honest, my woman would come before City without doubt.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
I was asked this question and I picked City (of course) now it's safe to say I was looked upon very strangely as if I said "I'd love to take a big fat cock up my arse" (I didn't say that before people make sarcastic remarks) anyway I got called gay and sad that I picked my beloved blues, I simply made aware that I wasn't saying I would fuck off women for good but the fact that if a woman said it's either me or City I'd be like "pfft sorry love you're fighting a loosing battle there"

Am I on my own or what here???

P.S don't shit out if ya Missus is sat next to you whilst answering this.
One Life, One Love, One City!

Me n my bird split up this year because I didn't want to give up my life (of which City play a big part) so we could get married and have kids. Call me sad, but that's just me! I don't want to stop going to City as often as I do, going out and getting wrecked or going on holidays just yet!

abitheblue said:
ermmmm... i know most on here are men, but should you also not make the question open to the girls on here?!?!?!

As for me I am lucky my bloke is a blue, and when I met him he had to get a season ticket otherwise he would not have seen me at all on a match day.

We now go to the games together and saturday night is great as its takeaway and football first all night.
I would never be with someone who tried to come between me and my blues (my ex husband did as he was a red, and that is why he is my ex! - ha ha ha)

If you ever become single again drop us a PM ;0)

danburge82 said:
I was asked this question and I picked City (of course) now it's safe to say I was looked upon very strangely as if I said "I'd love to take a big fat cock up my arse" (I didn't say that before people make sarcastic remarks) anyway I got called gay and sad that I picked my beloved blues, I simply made aware that I wasn't saying I would fuck off women for good but the fact that if a woman said it's either me or City I'd be like "pfft sorry love you're fighting a loosing battle there"

Am I on my own or what here???

P.S don't shit out if ya Missus is sat next to you whilst answering this.
One Life, One Love, One City!

Me n my bird split up this year because I didn't want to give up my life (of which City play a big part) so we could get married and have kids. Call me sad, but that's just me! I don't want to stop going to City as often as I do, going out and getting wrecked or going on holidays just yet!

Nothing sad about you mate, when City is your religion, it's your religion, my sentiment exactly, respect.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:23 pm --<br /><br />
abitheblue said:

I can't believe you married a filth in the first place, whatever possessed you?, i once met a girl in Atlantis in Bolton (now flattened), she was the spitting image of Cameron Diaz, absolutely gorgeous, she was all over me, i bought her a drink, (cheeky woman was on double vodka red bulls, cost me 15 quid), and started getting to know her when we got onto the subject of football, as soon as she said she came from Stretford, i interrupted her to ask," you're not a rag are you?", which she said she was, i made a quick need the toilet excuse and did one.

She's probably still stood there waiting for me to return, ha ha, but i was absolutely
mortified coz i'd bought a rag a drink, that was the first and last time.

abitheblue said:

If you ever become single again drop us a PM ;0)

ha ha ha - will do!

abitheblue said:

I can't believe you married a filth in the first place, whatever possessed you?, i once met a girl in Atlantis in Bolton (now flattened), she was the spitting image of Cameron Diaz, absolutely gorgeous, she was all over me, i bought her a drink, (cheeky woman was on double vodka red bulls, cost me 15 quid), and started getting to know her when we got onto the subject of football, as soon as she said she came from Stretford, i interrupted her to ask," you're not a rag are you?", which she said she was, i made a quick need the toilet excuse and did one.

She's probably still stood there waiting for me to return, ha ha, but i was absolutely
mortified coz i'd bought a rag a drink, that was the first and last time.[/quote]

God know why i married a red, should have known it would never work! ha ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.