Man City or Women?

cant pick its all togather for me the wife is a big blue too so if i had to pick 1 over the over got to be city ha

Thank god this would never really happen!

I love City, with all my heart and til the day i die. But you would have to pick women in general. If city were a woman over the last few years she would have been a headcase girlfriend with a hint of bi-polar that only recently started sorting her shit out.

My wife as just said if you come off bluemoon now I'm gonna
give you the best night you'll ever remember.But I've just told
her to wait a bit,I'm reading views about the super blue's!

She said to late,your loss.

Our City every time peeps.New to this site.Ckin brilliant.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:29 pm --<br /><br />
bluemoon27 said:
Always say to my missus,City were there before she was and they will be there after she as gone,she knows the score.You can always change your woman but you will never change your football team
Go for it mel,treat them salford armchairs how they deserve to be treated, show them the Blue shirts and let them sad twats know the future is
very Blue indeed

If my wife had given me as much pain, abject disappointment and broken promises as City have over the past 30 years, I'm pretty sure I'd have divorced her years ago !

Crikey - maybe that means I do love City more !? Now I'm worried.

City every time. Absolutely no contest.

Women can come and go. City will always be there. The joys of watching a football match, of being there, of winning, nothing comes close to it.

My ex GF decided she wanted to come before City after us being together for over 6months, we didn't make it to 7. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are talking about picking between doing what your Mrs wants or going to the match, I would pick going to the match.

If you are talking about one or the other would not exist at all. I would pick to keep women.

abitheblue said:
ermmmm... i know most on here are men, but should you also not make the question open to the girls on here?!?!?!

As for me I am lucky my bloke is a blue, and when I met him he had to get a season ticket otherwise he would not have seen me at all on a match day.

We now go to the games together and saturday night is great as its takeaway and football first all night.
I would never be with someone who tried to come between me and my blues (my ex husband did as he was a red, and that is why he is my ex! - ha ha ha)

i think im in love............
dump him haha

but seriously, are there anymore of your sort out there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.