Man City TV Launched

I've got an LG TV so will have a look. I don't think I could bare watching a full game with City in-house commentary, though
Hmm, tried that and it doesn't appear in that list. Will try on the Fire Stick instead!

Just checked my year-old LG Smart TV and no Man City for TV app to be found (did a fairly comprehensive search, as well).

I suppose I’ll need to dig up my old Roku from storage to see if it is available on there.

Oh dear, I fired those shysters a couple of seasons back!

so have I.

City say this about the other fixtures

"Q: Who can watch pre-season friendlies?
A: Our pre-season fixtures in Nanjing and Shanghai are available for users in OTT territories excluding the UK and Ireland. Fans in the UK and Ireland will be able to watch the games on Sky Sports.

Our fixtures in Hong Kong and Yokohama are available for users in all OTT territories."

so have I.

City say this about the other fixtures

"Q: Who can watch pre-season friendlies?
A: Our pre-season fixtures in Nanjing and Shanghai are available for users in OTT territories excluding the UK and Ireland. Fans in the UK and Ireland will be able to watch the games on Sky Sports.

Our fixtures in Hong Kong and Yokohama are available for users in all OTT territories."
VPN?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.