Man City TV Launched

Most things that are on there end up on YouTube mate. Plus you can get full re-runs of games in HD with the crowd noise that you can actually hear (because you can’t get that on City+) from other places.
I mean everything ends up on the internet somewhere, i'd just like to watch it live :)

not one for doing my club out of revenue but if you know where to look
you wont miss a minute of the live games and thats without iptv.
and its very easy to watch the whole game 24 hours later.
like i said always support the club etc.

I haven't watched one single minute of this channel since it launched, judging by some of the match day threads when City stream friendlies I am glad I haven't.

Anybody able to access the latest pitcam City v Forest. Can't get it on the laptop nor the mobile. All the other City+ stuff is available. This happened with the WHU v City pitcam - took ages to get it sorted.

I've sent 'em an enquiry but I suspect it's been rushed on to the website without checking the fuckin' thing works.

Anybody able to access the latest pitcam City v Forest. Can't get it on the laptop nor the mobile. All the other City+ stuff is available. This happened with the WHU v City pitcam - took ages to get it sorted.

I've sent 'em an enquiry but I suspect it's been rushed on to the website without checking the fuckin' thing works.
Not just you Dave. I am logged in but just that video is asking me to sign in, i click the link and it just refreshes the page asking me to log in again.

Not just you Dave. I am logged in but just that video is asking me to sign in, i click the link and it just refreshes the page asking me to log in again.
I've put a 'Like' but I don't really like it! It's on a Subscribed Already loop that is just annoying. On the mobile it just turns up a page of text that describes what we might be seeing on the video - if we could access it!

Just checked, still not there!

God is this this still going?
Should have been put out of it's misery from the start.
Designed by children and implemented by idiots.
I've given it two chances in the past and that was two times too many!

It is a shocking embarrassment that a club of City's size has such a poor TV channel.

Some of the stuff produced by amateurs on Youtube is of far greater quality and content...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.