Man City TV Launched

I've got an LG TV so will have a look. I don't think I could bare watching a full game with City in-house commentary, though

I’m sure if you can endure BT Sport our in-house team will be a doddle. I’m hoping it’ll be a footballing first - a Scouse free zone

£2 a month is a bargain. My Apple TV is too old for it :( and I don’t have an LG TV. Will wait to see if it’s available on more smart TVs in the immediate future before I invest in a new Apple TV

If you can get full match replays within 24 hours that is pretty bloody good and I might give BT sport the old heave ho. Unfortunately I can't get it just now as I have a Sony TV. Is it worth the expenditure getting an Amazon Firestick just for City TV I wonder?

Not available on Android?

Who came up with that idea?

In house commentator? Oh dear!

Got really excited for a moment.

Thank god for Mobdro.

JJ

Thing with having an android app its piss easy to crack so maybe thats there thinking.

If you can get full match replays within 24 hours that is pretty bloody good and I might give BT sport the old heave ho. Unfortunately I can't get it just now as I have a Sony TV. Is it worth the expenditure getting an Amazon Firestick just for City TV I wonder?

The 4k fire stick now is £25 if you want one its the last day its that price there after its £50

The 4k fire stick now is £25 if you want one its the last day its that price there after its £50
Thanks mate. Yeah, I saw the deal but will it give me any more functionality than I have on my smart TV/sky/netflix/amazon prime?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.