Man City TV Launched

Maybe I’m just thick but gone through downloading the app onto my Firestick, when I get to ManCity.com/subscribe, there is no prompt anywhere to let me subscribe

Yes. Under app store got YouTube, Netflix etc but no city tv.

Scroll along the option boxes,choose 'LG content store' and type in 'man city tv' in the search box,it should come up.On computer then type in 'mancity.com/subscribe' - log in to your Cityzens account and enter your card details.Type in the code when confirmed.

Managed to subscribe but now I'm getting a screen that says I need to pair my device, using the code shown on my TV. I can't see any code on my TV. Help!

Anybody know how to correct multiple emails for supporter no. ? I have this for a while, but haven't bothered
as haven't needed to login.

Managed to subscribe but now I'm getting a screen that says I need to pair my device, using the code shown on my TV. I can't see any code on my TV. Help!

Think you use your phone through the website then the code goes to your phone then you type that in on the app? Not 100% though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.