Man City TV Launched

Is there a link to stream or dl fight til the end im abroad atm with no firestick and wouldnt mind watching it at some point

I need supporter services. I set up my card details and went to pair, then just kept getting error. saying i need to subscribe.
Tried logging out then can't get back in and have to sign using facebook.

I'm getting this.
After logging in and putting my card details in i get "checking subscription status"
Then "You must have an active subscription before you pair your devices. Please go to mancity.com/subscribe to subscribe."
Then the whole "checking subscription status" starts again.

The thing is, my HSBC debit card has a second stage web verification process. This is via a pop box where i type my password in.
This didn't happen, so i assume my card won't allow the subscription. I'm not phoning them wasting my time.
I've fired an email to City asking what is going on. I've included all my details. I'm not chasing them, they can chase me.

Ordered mine this morning on Amazon at 1130am. £24.99 for the 4K one. Looks like I got lucky. Need a good iptv to put on it as well now as CityTV.

Yeh I was just gonna get it for better specs at an extra fiver but nvm. Sure the standard one will be fine.

I'm getting this.
After logging in and putting my card details in i get "checking subscription status"
Then "You must have an active subscription before you pair your devices. Please go to mancity.com/subscribe to subscribe."
Then the whole "checking subscription status" starts again.

The thing is, my HSBC debit card has a second stage web verification process. This is via a pop box where i type my password in.
This didn't happen, so i assume my card won't allow the subscription. I'm not phoning them wasting my time.
I've fired an email to City asking what is going on. I've included all my details. I'm not chasing them, they can chase me.

Same here. Mine doesn't always ask for passowrd (depends on amount) but I usually have to hit "Continue button".
Have sent email too, but might ring if I want to watch.

Now on a 2 Apple TVs and a LG Tv all with one subscription no problem search in the stores for Man City email from City confirms subscription 30 days free the £1 per month Typical City eh

Mine was working on my Sony TV and has now stopped now I want to watch it. Joined and paired it to my telly. It was working perfectly then stopped. Still told me I was logged in with my email address. Now I’m just getting the circle of doom

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.