Man City V Newcastle Pre Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NUFC_FOREVER said:
''Having occupied the French bench as a substitute against the USA on Friday evening, Newcastle midfielder Yohan Cabaye took part in a training session at the Stade De France with his international colleagues on Saturday'' NUFC.com

News on
Tiote TBC
Leon Best TBC
Sylvain Marveaux TBC
Mike Williamson out
Gabriel Obertan out
Someone asked about international call ups :

Demba Ba (Senegal):
15.11.2011 Ivory Coast (h) (Amiens) FR

Tim Krul (Netherlands):
15.11.2011 Germany (a) (Hamburg) FR

Shane Ferguson (Northern Ireland U21s):
15.11.2011 Serbia (h) (Coleraine) ECQ

Tamas Kadar (Hungary U21s):
15.11.2011 Italy (a) (Casarano) ECQ

Davide Santon (Italy U21s):
15.11.2011 Hungary (h) (Casarano) ECQ

Back 4 should be the same, Expect Jonas Guiterez to start. If tiote is out then either guthrie or gosling will play in his place.

Ben Afra has been looking very sharp altho he has only came on as a sub.

If sammy scores we're on the pitch.

P.S i hear alot of noise coming from you city lads, but all your going to hear matchday are the newcastle fans and you know it.

Newcastle, United, will never be defeated.

You have to laugh at this really :) All hopes of his are resting on Cabaye and Tiote. Shame.

I wouldnt be surprised if a 4-5-1 is played by Newcastle. City will played with a forward dropping deep so we will flood the middle of the park which is what we have done all season really. I think Nasri will play instead of Silva and Johnson will get a start too. I know it probably won't happen but would like to see Balo and Dzeko get a start together, with Balo starting out wide with Nasri in the centre.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:41 pm --<br /><br />
NUFC_FOREVER said:
Pay no attention to the pesimistic nufc fans, they are the problem with the club and have been for some time.

Pardon me for thinking we can win every match i guess im just a true fan.

And i have a feeling Santon will be playing instead of simpson.

All you city boys shouting how great you are... its gona be a great wake up call on matchday for you guys. And you deserve it.

I heard people saying ''stop ba, stop newcastle'' thats ridiculous...

What about ben arfa? you guys should be worrying about him to be honest as he is looking sharp enough to cut u up real bad.

And if tiote is playing is game over for you clowns, as he is a total beast and i havent seen anyone with better workrate in the prem.

And when you thought he couldn't embarrass himself anymore, he just did. Ten of my precious pounds say Ben Arfa won't start and City to prove you wrong.

NUFC_FOREVER said:
Pay no attention to the pesimistic nufc fans, they are the problem with the club and have been for some time.

All you city boys shouting how great you are... its gona be a great wake up call on matchday for you guys. And you deserve it.

What about ben arfa? you guys should be worrying about him to be honest as he is looking sharp enough to cut u up real bad.

And if tiote is playing is game over for you clowns, as he is a total beast and i havent seen anyone with better workrate in the prem.

There is nothing wrong about being confident but your attitude towards this match is bizarre.
Ben Arfa and that Tiote as well as Cabyie(spelling) are good and it will no doubtingly be a close game game, which I think City will win

City have not been beaten at home for going on 12 months and you think N'castle just have to turn up to win. I think you will be the one in for a shock

NUFC_FOREVER said:

So we need to worry about Tiote,Ben arfa and Ba..

Hows about you worry about Silva,Dzeko, Balotelli,Yaya,Milner,Johnson,Nasri Aguero..

Fool.

NUFC_FOREVER said:

Jesus. You're either an idiot or just a massive WUM who's signed up to this board so you can make the City fans bite and have a wankfest over it.

Pessimistic fans are NOT the problem, it's fans like yourself who over hype everything and then appear on Sky Sports News with shite like "hea man, wa ganna win the leeeg, especially wen king kev cums bak! get sheeerra as his wingman aswell."

Can you also tell me what Ben Arfa has done this season bar come off the bench and give the ball away? No doubt, he is a special talent and somebody I believe will turn into a very good player for us. At the moment, the bloke isn't fully fit and doesn't have his confidence and swagger back. He really is trying too hard.

As for the bit in bold, being deluded isn't what makes a real fan. A real fan is somebody who attends as many games as financially possible. I haven't missed one since February when I just couldn't afford to travel to London for the Fulham game. The previous away game at Sunderland had been a rather expensive weekend.

Finally, you have set yourself up for a massive fall here. It's within reason to think we could go there and get played off the park and comfortably beaten. We have carried our share of luck through the early part of the season and, in my opinion, we're due a game it goes against us. Hopefully it wont be this weekend, and I'll be as happy as the next man in the away end at the Etihad if we manage to pull off the unthinkable. I just hope you have the balls to turn up on this forum come next week if we do, as I expect, get beat.

YohanCabaye said:
NUFC_FOREVER said:

Jesus. You're either an idiot or just a massive WUM who's signed up to this board so you can make the City fans bite and have a wankfest over it.

Pessimistic fans are NOT the problem, it's fans like yourself who over hype everything and then appear on Sky Sports News with shite like "hea man, wa ganna win the leeeg, especially wen king kev cums bak! get sheeerra as his wingman aswell."

Can you also tell me what Ben Arfa has done this season bar come off the bench and give the ball away? No doubt, he is a special talent and somebody I believe will turn into a very good player for us. At the moment, the bloke isn't fully fit and doesn't have his confidence and swagger back. He really is trying too hard.

As for the bit in bold, being deluded isn't what makes a real fan. A real fan is somebody who attends as many games as financially possible. I haven't missed one since February when I just couldn't afford to travel to London for the Fulham game. The previous away game at Sunderland had been a rather expensive weekend.

Finally, you have set yourself up for a massive fall here. It's within reason to think we could go there and get played off the park and comfortably beaten. We have carried our share of luck through the early part of the season and, in my opinion, we're due a game it goes against us. Hopefully it wont be this weekend, and I'll be as happy as the next man in the away end at the Etihad if we manage to pull off the unthinkable. I just hope you have the balls to turn up on this forum come next week if we do, as I expect, get beat.

Fair play mate - we all have em.
I obv hope you lose on sat, lookin forward to the game more than any at home so far this season. Will be a tough one for us, we didnt want the break as we were playing so well, but then again so were you. Have a day off sat and then get back to good form to take points off rags, spuds, arse etc.

Oohvonkyvonky said:
NUFC_FOREVER said:
Im just saying you guys have to lose sometime, and its going to be to us!

Gona enjoy travelling to city to watch all the glory hunters travel home empty handed because they are nothing compared to nufc fans. fareweather fans imo

Nice one.

P.S are you a child?
Pervert

samharris said:
NUFC_FOREVER said:

So we need to worry about Tiote,Ben arfa and Ba..

Hows about you worry about Silva,Dzeko, Balotelli,Yaya,Milner,Johnson,Nasri Aguero..

Fool.

"You guys" ??? That's not in the Geordie phrase book i own.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:58 pm --<br /><br />
Andouble said:
NUFC_FOREVER said:
Newcastle, United, will never be defeated.

jesus that's cringeworthy.

we have a knobhead like this in my local. Always on shitbook or whatever talking the same cliched bollox then texting his mate to say hoe he's 'really took the piss out of <insert club name> fans.

kids eh?

Jesus Wept, why is there always one daft lad that embarrasses our entire fanbase.

Anyway lads, here's a pre-match thread from the forum I post on. It's by far the most popular NUFC forum yet never seems to be read much by opposing fans:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,90901.0.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcfor ... 901.0.html</a><br /><br />-- Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:44 am --<br /><br />Infact, after reading a few more of his posts I'm convinced he's not a Toon fan. Mackem on the windup probably.

Kindly ignore it, chaps.

Sewelly said:
Jesus Wept, why is there always one daft lad that embarrasses our entire fanbase.

Anyway lads, here's a pre-match thread from the forum I post on. It's by far the most popular NUFC forum yet never seems to be read much by opposing fans:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,90901.0.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcfor ... 901.0.html</a>

-- Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:44 am --

Infact, after reading a few more of his posts I'm convinced he's not a Toon fan. Mackem on the windup probably.

Kindly ignore it, chaps.

Thanks for the link mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.