Man City V Newcastle Pre Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
will be a hard fought game and prob's one of our toughest games of the season, it could go either way we struggle and nick it by a goal or we have another large win I personally think it will be the first but we can live in hope! :), would be nice for us to beat them then hope they take 3 points at OT!

NUFC_FOREVER said:
Im just saying you guys have to lose sometime, and its going to be to us!

Gona enjoy travelling to city to watch all the glory hunters travel home empty handed because they are nothing compared to nufc fans. fareweather fans imo

How do you do that trick?

Balance your arse on your shoulders?

With most of our players recovering from international duty and with a titanic European clash looming midweek, this is the ideal time for Newcastle to play us. If they fail to come away from Eastlands without at least a point, they should be heavily criticised. Fortunately, however, I regard them as one of our charmed opposition teams (going back to the 1976 League Cup Final) and I predict that the charmed spell continues with a hard fought 1-0 win for City.

lionheart said:
With most of our players recovering from international duty and with a titanic European clash looming midweek, this is the ideal time for Newcastle to play us. If they fail to come away from Eastlands without at least a point, they should be heavily criticised. Fortunately, however, I regard them as one of our charmed opposition teams (going back to the 1976 League Cup Final) and I predict that the charmed spell continues with a hard fought 1-0 win for City.

No they shouldn't. a point would be a great result for them.

NUFC_FOREVER said:
First of all i would like to say that i respect man city and they will always be my second choice team.

However, you guys are so far up your own ****.

I really hope we knock u down from your pedastal and you get a right good kick. You deserve it.

Milner to score and own goal and reveal a nufc jersey 5/1

You cant handle spiderman, he has to high a work rate. and if tiote players it could be very embarasing you you.

With to many big players comes to many big egos and i dont think you have what it takes.

Id rather beat united, but because you keep talking youselves up i hope we do you.

I knew you talked funny up there but you also write funny too

-- Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:47 pm --

NUFC_FOREVER said:
Im just saying you guys have to lose sometime, and its going to be to us!

Gona enjoy travelling to city to watch all the glory hunters travel home empty handed because they are nothing compared to nufc fans. fareweather fans imo

yeah like when you got hard times and averaged 12k you wankstain

-- Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:57 pm --

YohanCabaye said:
NUFC_FOREVER said:
Pay no attention to the pesimistic nufc fans, they are the problem with the club and have been for some time.

Pardon me for thinking we can win every match i guess im just a true fan.

And i have a feeling Santon will be playing instead of simpson.

All you city boys shouting how great you are... its gona be a great wake up call on matchday for you guys. And you deserve it.

I heard people saying ''stop ba, stop newcastle'' thats ridiculous...

What about ben arfa? you guys should be worrying about him to be honest as he is looking sharp enough to cut u up real bad.

And if tiote is playing is game over for you clowns, as he is a total beast and i havent seen anyone with better workrate in the prem.

Jesus. You're either an idiot or just a massive WUM who's signed up to this board so you can make the City fans bite and have a wankfest over it.

Pessimistic fans are NOT the problem, it's fans like yourself who over hype everything and then appear on Sky Sports News with shite like "hea man, wa ganna win the leeeg, especially wen king kev cums bak! get sheeerra as his wingman aswell."

Can you also tell me what Ben Arfa has done this season bar come off the bench and give the ball away? No doubt, he is a special talent and somebody I believe will turn into a very good player for us. At the moment, the bloke isn't fully fit and doesn't have his confidence and swagger back. He really is trying too hard.

As for the bit in bold, being deluded isn't what makes a real fan. A real fan is somebody who attends as many games as financially possible. I haven't missed one since February when I just couldn't afford to travel to London for the Fulham game. The previous away game at Sunderland had been a rather expensive weekend.

Finally, you have set yourself up for a massive fall here. It's within reason to think we could go there and get played off the park and comfortably beaten. We have carried our share of luck through the early part of the season and, in my opinion, we're due a game it goes against us. Hopefully it wont be this weekend, and I'll be as happy as the next man in the away end at the Etihad if we manage to pull off the unthinkable. I just hope you have the balls to turn up on this forum come next week if we do, as I expect, get beat.

stop talking sense!<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:59 pm --<br /><br />
kompany10 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Don't expect Silva to start or Nasri to play.

Think Johnson will come in and supplement a midfield of De Jong, Milner and Yaya.

Balotelli alongside Dzeko with Sergio on the bench.

Score early, 4 or 5.

Longer it goes, we'll need two to make sure IMO.

not a chance will sergio, silva and nasri be on the bench pal, maybe 1 or 2, certainly not all 3.

isn't Nasri injured?

Never, ever dream about football but, the night before the QPR match, I dreamt that we drew the Newcastle game with us scoring a last minute equalizer. Now, what are the best odds on that?

i see this panning out similar to the everton game,play our strongest poss team, hart,micah,clichy,vk,lescott,nige,yaya,barry,silva,balo,dzeko....... job done 2-0 balo and yaya

The game 161 said:
Feel mario will be rested

more likely Edin rested I would have thought - he has had 2 full qualification games this week (one of them playing with 10 men and on his own up top away in Portugal), Mario's were only friendlies so will be less physically and emotionally drained

NUFC_FOREVER appears to be one of the knob head Geordies, weird as I've never met a knob head when I've been up there, they only appear on the internet every couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.