-Clichy

-Adam Johnson
-Milner
-Nasri
-De Jong
-G.Barry

-Dzeko

This will be my lineup

Will be a tricky fixture this one. Pulis knows his only chance of getting anything is to beat us tactically, using the strengths they have, which is essentially set plays. We therefore have to avoid giving away stupid free kicks anywhere in our half, something we are not very good at doing. We want to avoid sitting deep or they will be able to pump balls into our box. Same gameplan as sunday i suspect, which whilst it worked, was a bit risky with Arsenals quality but Stoke dont have the same pace or skill.

Sorry, I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but is this one being shown on TV? I think Sky are only showin the Liverpool match.

Wouldn't mind seeing Johno get a run out in the last half an hour in this one. Think its going to be the type of game that could really suit him.

northstandgiveusasong said:
Hart

Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy

Yaya Barry

Milner Johnson

Dzeko Balotelli
I don't think this could work out, missing the creative part like Silva or Nasri. But it's just my opinion.

Hey, its a 1 year anniversary for last home defeat..(That horrible game against Everton, where we had the chance to top the league on X-Mas)

UNDEFEATED AT HOME IN 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.