Man City V Viktoria Plzen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlos tevez is a blue

After today's brilliant win we move on to the Champions League and welcome Viktoria Plzen to the Etihad. Just who is "Viktoria Plzen"? you ask well there a team from the Czech republic. Apparently there supposed to be better at home than away but Man City made them look like Portsmouth back when we played them at there gaff.

Edin_Dzeko_2674979b.jpg

Our Bosnian superstar striker opens the scoring.

Yaya Toure celebrates his goal against Plzen.

Plzen-v-Manchester-City-Yaya-Toure-celeb-pa_3005147.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MmZEEOFM60[/youtube]

PICK THAT OUT!!!

sergio-aguero-manchester-city.jpg

Aguero makes it 3. He looks happy.

Anyway back to Wednesday grudge match. Mr Pelegrini has confirmed Hart will start. Hopefully he remembers not to run into our center back. If it was up to me I'd put the rezzies out and save the big boys for Swansea.

Kun Aguero said:
After today's brilliant win we move on to the Champions League and welcome Viktoria Plzen to the Etihad. Just who is "Viktoria Plzen"? you ask well there a team from the Czech republic. Apparently there supposed to be better at home than away but Man City made them look like Portsmouth back when we played them at there gaff.

Edin_Dzeko_2674979b.jpg

Our Bosnian superstar striker opens the scoring.

Yaya Toure celebrates his goal against Plzen.

Plzen-v-Manchester-City-Yaya-Toure-celeb-pa_3005147.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MmZEEOFM60[/youtube]

PICK THAT OUT!!!

sergio-aguero-manchester-city.jpg

Aguero makes it 3. He looks happy.

Anyway back to Wednesday grudge match. Mr Pelegrini has confirmed Hart will start. Hopefully he remembers not to run into our center back. If it was up to me I'd put the rezzies out and save the big boys for Swansea.

You're just a shit THFC6061

City Vs Viktoria Plzen Pre Match Discussion Thread

Well after the Spurs mauling can we do it again

A bit of a dead rubber this one, no need to put out a full team, maybe a chance for Edin, Richards and a few others to shine

Anyway all discussion in here please

Re: City Vs Viktoria Plzen Pre Match Discussion Thread

Be a training game with a league cup type side, a win and a decent performance would be nice, expect the atmosphere and the attendance to be poor.

Probably been asked already on here but not come across it, can Guidetti play? Heard he wasn't registered but classed as a home grown talent?

ta

Modmin's can we please merge this thread with <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=293690" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=293690</a>

Ric doesn't like it when people clutter up the forum, please in future use the search function. Thanks.

Chairman Wesker said:
What a SHIT thread.

i really do think your 12 years old kun aguero

Well, this 12 year old is the top scorer of the PL. Not many 12year olds can do that, can they? :)

Bear in mind I believe we get £1m for a CL win so with FFP in mind we still want to do the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.