Man City V Viktoria Plzen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City Vs Viktoria Plzen Pre Match Discussion Thread

cavendishblue said:
Bear in mind I believe we get £1m for a CL win so with FFP in mind we still want to do the business.

We also get another 2 coefficient points.... which could be crucial to us getting into pot 2 next season

bigf42 said:
cavendishblue said:
Bear in mind I believe we get £1m for a CL win so with FFP in mind we still want to do the business.

We also get another 2 coefficient points.... which could be crucial to us getting into pot 2 next season

And also increasing our chance of finishing top of group to avoid the big guns if bayern slip up

I hope we put out a decent team while resting one of two key players. People like Dzeko should defo be in the starting line-up.

Use the squad. Dzeko, richards, kolarov, boyata, jovetic, milner, rodwell etc.. Should still be enough to beat Pilzen

Yaya, aguero, negredo, zabaletta at a minimum should be rested.

You may have seen in my previous Thread "Premier League Champions Calculation" that the league is already won.
Now for the Champions League.
I hope there is enough time between Bayern playing in Moscow and us putting our teamsheet in (they ko at 5pm) .
If they draw or lose and we beat Plzen then its a showdown in Munich to see who tops the group.
Leicester in Capital One and similar draws to last season in FA Cup my Lucky 15 on all four is looking good.

---------------Hart------------
Richards---Boyata--Lescott---Kolarov
---------Milner------Rodwell-----------
----Navas-----Lopes-----Jovetic---
---------------Dzeko--------------

The hard work is done, but we still need to win. Winning the group makes the next round a completely different picture to the one we could face is we finish second depending on the other English teams. Having said that, league is a priority and we need to make the most of having already qualified. Keep the core of the side rested and ready for the weekend. Would bring in Richards, Kolorov, Milner, Garcia, Jovetic, Dzeko and make a side out of that. Want to keep the momentum going and get on a good run but also rest key players.

Johansen

Richards
Boyata
Lescott
Kolarov

Milner
Garcia
Rodwell
Navas

Dzeko
Jovetic

This might be a good match to get any 'yellow carders' a nice break......

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i8e8TNOAeM[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quy2ptE41iY[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.